Perseid Meteor Showers in August

Perseid Meteor Showers in August

Comments

  1. How long was your exposure time on this one? I really like it, but don't have the patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle Hedstrom, My intention here was to shoot a timelapse movie of the meteor shower like this one: http://www.vimeo.com/18185456. I wasn't seeing many meteors however, so I stopped shooting after 20 or 30 minutes of capturing 30 second exposures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an extraordinary world -- galaxy -- universe its so profound, makes one feel very tiny in the magnificence of it all -- thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can I ask you how did you make it ?
    It's perfect I wish to know your sitting and the lens

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is amazing to think that it is not the stars that are moving, it is us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog