I'd like to thank Jarek Klimek, not only for featuring this image on his daily TOP G+ Photos digest for October 18,...


I'd like to thank Jarek Klimek, not only for featuring this image on his daily TOP G+ Photos digest for October 18, but for displaying it larger than G+ does! Check out the stunning large-on-black presentation of the many images selected for yourself:
http://www.photoextract.com/plus-extract/2011/10/18

lmost every day I find new photographers producing stunning images showcased on Jarek's site. So far he's doing a better job presenting top photographers and their content than Google is!

I'd also like to congratulate Jesse Estes +Christian Krieglsteiner Joe Azure +Agustin Rafael Reyes Catherine Hall +Dietrich Bojko Mihailo Radičević +Trey Ratcliff +Jack Storey +Emmanuel Dautriche +Paula Cobleigh +Dean Bradshaw Jeremy Cowart +Suzana Ristic +Scott Kublin +Jan H. Andersen +Mark Forman and dene' miles for having their images selected as well!

Originally shared by Jeff Sullivan

Pre-Dawn Glow Over San Francisco
One of my favorite things about blending exposures is how you can get the smoothness of a long exposure with some of the detail of a shorter exposure added back in, as in the water for this image. For this result, three exposures were tonemapped in Photomatix software, which also helped to recover some subtle detail in the skyline silhouette.

For the Tuesday theme: #TonemapHDRTuesday curated by Drew Pion and Stephanie Suratos.
https://picasaweb.google.com/107459220492917008623/Fall2011#5664778779969049202

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G+ Photowalk May 4-7: Yosemite National Park

Limited Time Offer

Valley of Fire