More photos from the fall colors photowalk weekend in the Bishop area in California's Eastern Sierra over the last...
More photos from the fall colors photowalk weekend in the Bishop area in California's Eastern Sierra over the last couple of days:
Fall2011 | myphotoguides
The forecast is for storms tonight through Thursday dropping snow as low as 5800 feet, and if the winds don't knock too many leaves off the trees, the Sierra Nevada should be even more spectacular next weekend!
I'm discussing the possibility of doing a photowalk at Mono Lake with the rangers there. I'd prefer to hold it on one of the upcoming two weekends so we can catch the fall colors in that area.
#worldwidephotowalk #worldwidephotowalk2011 #worldwidephotowalkBishopOct2 #PlusPhotoExtract








Fall2011 | myphotoguides
The forecast is for storms tonight through Thursday dropping snow as low as 5800 feet, and if the winds don't knock too many leaves off the trees, the Sierra Nevada should be even more spectacular next weekend!
I'm discussing the possibility of doing a photowalk at Mono Lake with the rangers there. I'd prefer to hold it on one of the upcoming two weekends so we can catch the fall colors in that area.
#worldwidephotowalk #worldwidephotowalk2011 #worldwidephotowalkBishopOct2 #PlusPhotoExtract








cool
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots. Hoping to get up in the area this weekend if I can.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful, love the color in the bokeh background too.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. Love that area. I'd love to see what you guys could do in Bodie or one of the ghost towns up there.
ReplyDeleteThis is too gorgeous Jeffrey Sullivan !! :)
ReplyDeleteEric Milliken Here you go, a couple of my favorites from Bodie:
ReplyDeletehttps://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/29BU7WbxuZzsSNA1c6-c2Q?feat=directlink
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/aM7v8cN1q7kmpV6GJmsAmQ?feat=directlink
haha! I try to go camping up in that neck of the woods every year and in most years make the pilgrimage up to Bodie, usually by the Jeep trails. :) Thanks for reminding me how beautiful it is up there in the fall.
ReplyDeleteNice. Too bad I missed this. I am crossing my fingers for weather to be good till next weekend when I hope to go there!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fall colors!
ReplyDeleteJeffrey Sullivan I'm counting on the trees and the weather to hold as I plan on coming up there this weekend. Do you think north of Mammoth Lakes to be better than down by Bishop?
ReplyDeleteDoug Thompson That's possible, since the winds on Wednesday could blow down a lot of the leaves which have turned up to now. Then again, the leaves hadn't really started much from Mammoth through Bridgeport and Walker. I may go out Thursday to look around, sooner if the sun might break through the clouds for sunset.
ReplyDeleteWonderful mood Jeffrey!
ReplyDeleteAwesome colors!
ReplyDeleteJeffrey Sullivan I forgot to say, I really like what you've done on the photowalk. Great colors!
ReplyDelete