Valley of Fire
Valley of Fire
I've added a lot of Valley of Fire photos to further illustrate some of the types of opportunities available during the G+/Panoramio Photowalk April 5-8 in the Las Vegas Area. For information or to RSVP, visit this post: https://plus.google.com/b/102266715914719821262/102266715914719821262/posts/GF9m67Suhox













I've added a lot of Valley of Fire photos to further illustrate some of the types of opportunities available during the G+/Panoramio Photowalk April 5-8 in the Las Vegas Area. For information or to RSVP, visit this post: https://plus.google.com/b/102266715914719821262/102266715914719821262/posts/GF9m67Suhox













Photowalk in Vegas???? I'm IN!
ReplyDeletewow....wanna be there soon :P
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos Jeffrey Sullivan! Wish I could be there!
ReplyDeleteyum! Had such a great time on the last one in Anza-Borrego that I'm definitely going to try fit this one in if there are others who would be interested in camping
ReplyDeleteI ONLY INTERESTD IF THERE IS A CAMP AT WAIKIKI BEACH
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking! Thanks Jeffrey. I need to go there on a Harley, nothing else would do. Haha
ReplyDeleteLori Carey That would be awesome! I'm going to gather names of interested people shortly and take a poll to see who wants to camp in Valley of Fire, or more throughout the trip in general (spend more time out toward Valley of Fire).
ReplyDeleteI'm going to pick up my kids at an event in Clovis April 1 and Lori Hibbett and I will spend eight days with them on the road, including a few extra scouting days around Valley of Fire. Earlier today I was reading the Las Vegas section added to the Photographing the Southwest guide book (in Volume 2 - Arizona). I'd like to explore the Gold Butte Byway to Little Finland, Redstone, Lovell Narrows slot, the Calico Hills near Red Rock Canyon, and other nearby areas before the group arrives. Some of the trails are pretty remote and require high clearance, and with my crappy stock SUV not having a limited slip differential, it would be handy to have a backup vehicle with a tow chain or winch!
nice one
ReplyDeleteThere is an interesting event going on at Fremont Street while you folks will be in town. It's not pretty nature stuff but it's defiantly local color. Sat April 7 is Bunny Bounce. It's an Easter themed pub crawl. We'll be in crazy costumes and drinking. Ryan Drewrey is talking about painting his bald head like an Easter egg. These events get hundreds of people. It's pretty fun!
ReplyDeleteawsomeeeeeeeeee...................
ReplyDeletenice picccccc.
ReplyDeletewonderful sites
ReplyDeleteThey were awesome photos Jeffrey thank you, maybe I should post some of my own from South Australia, Australia.
ReplyDeleteGood photography
ReplyDeleteAwesome pics
ReplyDeletenice da
ReplyDeletenice..........
ReplyDeletehaha
ReplyDeletenice scenario
ReplyDeleteNice Pic
ReplyDeleteBrenda Curtis Sounds like an entertaining event to shoot!
ReplyDeleteWow what kind of camera and equipment did you use?
ReplyDeletewow cool
ReplyDeleteSuperb
ReplyDeleteyou are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSensational!!
ReplyDeleteYa..........
ReplyDeleteIncredible......yoyoyo
ReplyDeleteHey that's cool
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeletenot cool its hot.........
ReplyDeletenice...
ReplyDeleteBreathtaking colors. Though an amateur photographer, wish i could have an opportunity like this to capture such lush colors and effects of the sun on landscape.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeletesuper place which state
ReplyDeletePowerful Red. Eveready. Give me Red
ReplyDeleteawesome pic.............
ReplyDeletewonderful pic. Nd these places wd like to visit...
ReplyDeletewonderful pic. Nd these places wd like to visit...
ReplyDeletewhy not..........
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletewow awesome...........
ReplyDeletekahan se beutifull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice pic;-
ReplyDeletewonderful pics... nice...
ReplyDeleteit's amazing :) can you show more of your photographs ? :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pic
ReplyDeleteDo you know anyone who organises Photowalks in the UK?
ReplyDeletenice photos..thanks for sharing
ReplyDeletereally its wonderful
ReplyDeletevery good.
ReplyDeleteawesome pics jeff got anymore please bring them on
ReplyDeleteNice pic.....
ReplyDeletenice scenery
ReplyDeletewoooow
ReplyDeleteHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ReplyDeleteverynice pictures
ReplyDeleteI have been there several times, and that is a great photo, that really captures the essence of the area.
ReplyDeletewow!!! seriously great picsss
ReplyDeleteverrygood
ReplyDeletebehaviour of a tourist
ReplyDeleteAmazing, beautiful
ReplyDeletenice pic
ReplyDeletenice pic
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful geographical feature
ReplyDeletesuper
ReplyDeleteawesome creativity
ReplyDeleteI am greatful to be a part in this process and would like to be kept in the loop
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures..:):)
ReplyDeleteAwsome!
ReplyDeletewow...really awesome pics....I liked it very much...Thank you Jeffrey
ReplyDeletevry nice....
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteClassic!
ReplyDeleteLovely..
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteIt gives new ideas in architecture
ReplyDeletevery well prrsented photos
ReplyDeleteso nice
ReplyDeleteThe shadows begins to hide behind the objects, which are from infinity of darkness.
ReplyDeletetiming
ReplyDeleteVery Nice Pic..........
ReplyDeletenice pic
ReplyDeletenice...
ReplyDeleteLove love the photos. I miss vegas :(
ReplyDeleteWhere is this?
ReplyDeleteit seems to me a best place.
ReplyDeleteits looks like the venus planet
ReplyDeletejust beautiful
ReplyDeletesupper
ReplyDeleteoh my god
ReplyDeleteOccam
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful.
ReplyDeletefracamente expetaculares,
ReplyDeleteBộ sưu tập rất tuyệt vời !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletevery niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice................
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeleteis it oasis
ReplyDeleteIs this Mars? (lol) It looks great
ReplyDeletemaa ki choot
ReplyDeleteHATTS OF 2 U JEFFREY !
ReplyDeleteMukarram Hussain Most of the photos in this album were taken in Valley of Fire State Park near the city of Las Vegas, in Nevada, USA. A group of photographers who use Google+ or Panoramio will be joining me there for a photowalk April 5-8, so I wanted to show them more examples of the terrain we will be shooting in.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo,like the red coloures!
ReplyDeleteJane Gooding Red rock and orange sunrise light... that certainly provides some amazing colors for a few minutes each morning in the Southwest.
ReplyDeleteHow do you get here?
ReplyDeleteAlice R. Valley of Fire is about an hour east of Las Vegas, Nevada. You can view most of these photos on a Google Earth map using +Panoramio: http://www.panoramio.com/user/376395
ReplyDeleteYou can turn on a Panoramio Photos layer in Google Earth to see hundreds more photos from other Panoramio users as well, making it easy to find some of the most interesting landscape features you might want to photograph.
thanks very nice.
ReplyDeleteThank`s very hitoric.
ReplyDeleteIts toooooooo goooooooooood
ReplyDeleteFantastic. I love natural beauty.We all are part of nature. All the best.
ReplyDeletepoli kallo
ReplyDeleteWow! very nice pic., its amazing.Thanks very much.
ReplyDeleteClose to heart Thanx
ReplyDeleteDeborah Zajac I'm bringing my kids... and yes, probably some eggs/candy.
ReplyDeletehi jeffrey these pictures so beautfull ,fantastic, wow i have now words for it .
ReplyDeletecool
ReplyDeleteI just returned from Las Vegas yesterday. It was on the chilly side this past weekend but the clouds were amazing. I had spent one evening in the Valley of Fire State Park, it's such an awesome place! I really wish I had more time or could go on this PhotoWalk! Be prepared to be amazed if you've never been there before!
ReplyDeletemaravilloso
ReplyDeleteScott Vanderhoof Do you think you might make it? I've posted a lot of updates to the Las Vegas Photography Workshops page, and the RSVP post appears here:
ReplyDeletehttps://plus.google.com/b/102266715914719821262/102266715914719821262/posts/GF9m67Suhox
I've put you on the attendee list as a "maybe" but this is a busy time of year and campsites are "first come, first served". I'll be arriving early to get campsites for people who have confirmed interest in camping. I don't want to get stuck paying for extra sites, so anyone not specifically requesting one will be assumed to be staying in a nearby hotel (or not coming).
hi jeffrey your pictures is amazing,valley of fire is the beautifull place!!!i love las vegas!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi love the photos will try and be there :)
ReplyDeleteawesome picture
ReplyDeletegreat gallery ..all of them :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome set!
ReplyDeletewow, wonderful , entertain picture
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful captures! And great memories...
ReplyDelete