Valley of Fire State Park
Valley of Fire State Park
Another batch of updates from the #DV2012 trip added to the front of the album. What an amazing place!
#plusphotoextract













Another batch of updates from the #DV2012 trip added to the front of the album. What an amazing place!
#plusphotoextract













It really is amazing. I don't know why I don't get out there more often as close as I am. Everyone goes to Red Rock, but Valley of Fire is so much prettier, in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME photos, Jeff!!
Well done, Jeffrey Sullivan.
ReplyDeletePam Chalkley Red Rock is much closer to Vegas, but the cool stuff there probably requires longer hikes. The advantages of Valley of Fire include a wide diversity of things to see and capture, and the accessibility of everything to the park's roads.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike Spinak!
ReplyDeleteIt depends on the time of day, season, etc....where is this? It is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteDebbie Romero This is out along the White Domes road in Valley of Fire. The rocks there catch the warm morning light really well.
ReplyDeleteMike Spinak It also depends on where in Vegas you live. It only takes about 15 minutes more to get to VoF as it does to get to Red Rock from my house in Henderson. I do love the waterfall at Red Rock, as well as the hike out to it.
ReplyDeleteYes, Pam Chalkley. I'm familiar with the area.
ReplyDeleteI've lived in Las Vegas, and my parents live there.
Let me know when you visit. :)
ReplyDeleteI will, Pam!
ReplyDeletePam Chalkley Have you heard whether Calico Tanks has water this year (or do they always have water)? I was tempted to hike up there Saturday evening.
ReplyDeleteJeffrey Sullivan I'm fairly certain they have water every year, but it might be seasonal. I don't know for sure. It should definitely have water right now though.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo there's just something about
ReplyDeleteGreat album Jeffrey Sullivan ! This is definitively a place on my "To be captured" list!
ReplyDeleteGreat album indeed Jeffrey Sullivan
ReplyDelete