Jeff Sullivan I thought of you (and Lori Hibbett ) on Thursday evening as the storm was pushing east (although the Bay Area took custody of most of the rainfall - made driving ever-so-much fun). Lake Tahoe had strong winds in the morning with 7 foot waves (!!!!!) and someone donned a wet suit to go surfing (!!!!!) on the lake. I kinda hoped you'd ventured out into the winds to see what you could find, and magically and coincidentally found your way to the north shore.
G+ Photowalk May 4-7: Yosemite National Park - A World Heritage Site, one of the world's most incredible landscapes - Lunar rainbows ("moonbows") - waterfalls at peak flow - dogwood trees blooming by the Merced River - Spring wildflowers - reflections in Spring pools & the Merced River - full moon night landscapes The second photowalk in my series this Spring, again coinciding with the full moon to maximize shooting opportunities, will be to Yosemite National Park. This is one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world, and with lunar rainbows and night, full waterfalls, and wildflowers and trees blooming, this is arguably the best weekend of the year to visit. Feel free to RSVP or ask questions here, or for more information in a post which won't get buried, I've set up a post under a new Yosemite page at this link, where I'll maintain all the latest logistical details: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116372553458318494396/116372553458318494396/posts/ct...
Limited Time Offer For the next 2 weeks, the light of the setting sun will backlight Horsetail Falls just before sunset... if the waterfall is flowing and if clouds don't block the sun! I just cancelled reservations for 2 rooms at the Yosemite Lodge for Feb 24-26 Weekend. I'll still be going, but I decided to camp instead. Come on up and shoot Yosemite in the Winter! https://picasaweb.google.com/107459220492917008623/MyTravels20062009#5293901653794383122 #plusphotoextract
Valley of Fire I've added a lot of Valley of Fire photos to further illustrate some of the types of opportunities available during the G+/Panoramio Photowalk April 5-8 in the Las Vegas Area . For information or to RSVP, visit this post: https://plus.google.com/b/102266715914719821262/102266715914719821262/posts/GF9m67Suhox
Wow, this is Surreal!
ReplyDeleteFancifully !! :))
ReplyDeleteAwesome moment captured.
ReplyDeleteMagic image Jeff Sullivan you scored with this one! Brent
ReplyDeleteStunning light and reflections Jeff!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes dude! That's it I'm moving in!
ReplyDeleteAs I (literally!) just commented on Lori Hibbett 's image (standing alongside you, I would guess), welcome home from Florida, Jeff Sullivan !
ReplyDeleteI hope the temperature shock from the coast of Florida to winter in the Sierra doesn't kill you!
Great pix keep it up
ReplyDeletebeautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteojej wspaniała fotografia cudne zjawiskowe kolory dziękuję
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat nice photo looks peaceful hope it is later
ReplyDeleteespectacular
ReplyDeleteFantastic..
ReplyDeleteReally nice Jeff
ReplyDeleteRichard Beebe I have one photo from this morning when Lori Hibbett changed composition, and I caught the leg of her tripod.
ReplyDeleteJeff Sullivan I thought of you (and Lori Hibbett ) on Thursday evening as the storm was pushing east (although the Bay Area took custody of most of the rainfall - made driving ever-so-much fun). Lake Tahoe had strong winds in the morning with 7 foot waves (!!!!!) and someone donned a wet suit to go surfing (!!!!!) on the lake. I kinda hoped you'd ventured out into the winds to see what you could find, and magically and coincidentally found your way to the north shore.
ReplyDelete