In Search of a Magazine Cover Photo Back in June I described on my blog a trip I took where I'd focus on vertical day and night landscapes to enter into Outdoor Photographer magazine's Cover Photo contest: http://activesole.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-magazine-cover-photo.html Well, my new shots from that trip didn't win, but a star trails shot from a couple of weeks earlier in Yosemite National Park did! I hear it'll be the November cover, which should hit newsstands in a few shot weeks. I should have a cover mock-up to show you shortly. It's going to be Outdoor Photographer's best issue EVER! No, I don't know what will be inside yet, but the cover will rock, so they'd better make the rest good! I wonder if they'd consider not putting that big yellow title over my stars... Update 9/12 : Outdoor Photographer magazine has posted a copy of the October issue with an article on star trail photography: http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/how-to/sh...
Simply awesome .
ReplyDeleteAmazing photo! Jeff Sullivan
ReplyDeleteJ'ai adoré ce canyon, les lumières y sont tout simplement magiques 😍
ReplyDeleteSlt
ReplyDelete¡¡Magnífica!!
ReplyDeleteAnother remarkable photo! I don't know how you do it but it is so appreciated by those of us who are privileged to see them.
ReplyDeleteMarvelous 😊
ReplyDeletePreciosa fotografía Mr. Sullivan.
ReplyDeleteStunning image!
ReplyDeleteWonderful colors and light!! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the #LandscapePhotography theme!!
ReplyDeleteIn the dream of beauty. Amazing capture, perfect composition, nice light, I really like the type :))
ReplyDeleteStunning!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Jeff Sullivan !!! Nice bit of "magic" to have this laid before your eyes, eh?!!
ReplyDeletese filtra la luz, impresionante
ReplyDeleteO đâu ma đep vậy
ReplyDeletewspaniała fotografia cudownie to wygląda
ReplyDeleteGreat capture!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJäkla häftigt. Tänk att göra en poster med motivet.
ReplyDelete