California's North Coast

California's North Coast
I'm adding some photos to my Northern California album on G+ so I can add them to a blog post on some of my travels there:
http://activesole.blogspot.com/2009/05/california-north-coast.html

#californiaphotography   #travelphotography   #California  
California Photography Workshops 














Comments

  1. Jasper C Love It's a great region to explore.  I've been busy working on Southern California for my guidebook coming out this September (www.PhotoTripUSA.com), but I'm looking forward to resuming my broader travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful collection along the coast Jeff Sullivan & in some of the places I am very familiar with.  Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! My favorite photog on G+

    ReplyDelete
  4. piękne krajobrazy świetne zdjęcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep breathing them in yet never once my lungs seem full.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Succh a wonderful sunset!!  Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeff my buddy how absolutely gorgeous what a beautiful place to be and especially as a photographer yr so BLESSED HAVE A GREAT DAY TY FOR ALL YR MANY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES THEY ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED TRISH♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna McClure Thanks so much, I really appreciate your ongoing support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Johnwayne Stroud Thanks for letting me know.  These photos are actually form 2006-2009, pre-dating G+ by a bit.  

    I have some ideas for next projects, so I hope to keep a flow of new trips going and new images coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will do Jasper C Love.  I actually get roughly 10X more when I sell the book directly, so I'll take pre-orders for author-signed copies as the release date approaches.  It would be cool to sell the first box of 150 before it arrives!

    I have a "book interest" circle to tell people about the book when it ships, and I've added you to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G+ Photowalk May 4-7: Yosemite National Park

Limited Time Offer

Valley of Fire