The New LG G4: Does RAW Matter in a Smartphone?

The New LG G4: Does RAW Matter in a Smartphone?
Here's my first impression of the new LG G4 after a few days use, and the RAW output in particular is really impressive:

The New LG G4 Review: RAW File Output!
http://activesole.blogspot.com/2015/05/new-lg-g4-smartphone-raw-file-review.html

#review   #LGG4   #sponsored   #smartphone   #tmobile  
www.JeffSullivanPhotography.com

Comments

  1. I had that phone for a couple weeks and haaaated having the power button on the back.  When I dropped it on the tile floor at the airport and broke the screen I was not even sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine C  I use smartphones face down like a flashlight to keep from tripping over things when I walk around the house in the dark, so I'm used to having the power button near my index finger, on the sides of the phone, so I can refresh the light when it auto-dims.  The center button is something I will probably get used to, but it does seem a little awkward to me in the first few days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G+ Photowalk May 4-7: Yosemite National Park

Limited Time Offer

Valley of Fire