Exploring Ghost Town Interiors

Exploring Ghost Town Interiors
We had some amazing weather in Bodie a couple of weeks ago, and we got into some areas that we've never been in before... http://activesole.blogspot.com/2015/06/exploring-ghost-town-interiors-bodie.html

I ran out of space to show you photos in the blog post, but the new dripthat app is perfect for visual storytelling, so I put more images there: http://bit.ly/1dhaequ  It's on IOS for now, with Android support coming soon.  #dripthat   #travel   #blogging   #photography  
www.MyPhotoGuides.com

Comments

  1. Could you post a picture of the gun rack you mentioned is in the one house? Would be interested to see how it is designed/built. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Unger I'll be back out there this Saturday; I'll try to remember to get that shot for you.  The gun rack is pretty simple, rectangular like a gun safe, but without the front or top.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

G+ Photowalk May 4-7: Yosemite National Park

Limited Time Offer

Valley of Fire