Story and More Photos from Lake Bafa in Turkey
Story and More Photos from Lake Bafa in Turkey
I figured that a blog post would tell the story better with multiple photos: http://www.jeffsullivanphotography.com/blog/2015/06/08/story-and-more-photos-from-lake-bafa-in-turkey/
I uploaded additional photos to the new #dripthat app as well:
http://bit.ly/1dhaequ
#travel #travelphotography #travelblogger #sponsored #photography #noblog
www.MyPhotoGuides.com
I figured that a blog post would tell the story better with multiple photos: http://www.jeffsullivanphotography.com/blog/2015/06/08/story-and-more-photos-from-lake-bafa-in-turkey/
I uploaded additional photos to the new #dripthat app as well:
http://bit.ly/1dhaequ
#travel #travelphotography #travelblogger #sponsored #photography #noblog
www.MyPhotoGuides.com
I really like your photo. The contrast and time of the day. excellent. have a good week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo, Jeff! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteThank you Baki Karacay, I highly recommend the hike up Mount Latmus from Kapikiri if you haven't tried it yet.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jeff. That's a great suggestion. I haven't yet, but will soon hopefully. Any of your shots there I can see?
ReplyDeleteBaki Karacay Yes, I've moved 23 Lake Bafa photos to the beginning of my Ancient Turkey album here on G+: https://plus.google.com/photos/+JeffreySullivan/albums/5642592631610009505?sort=1
ReplyDeleteThe visit is described in that blog post I mention above:
http://activesole.blogspot.com/2015/06/lake-bafa-finding-serendipity-in-turkey.html
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing them and for "inspiring" me, Jeff. You do, yes, great shots and great job! Please keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteBaki Karacay If there's anything else you need to know about Turkey, don't hesitate to ask. I'm kidding of course. You have a beautiful country with an amazing history and welcoming, generous people. I hope that I can return some day.
ReplyDelete