Very good Sir!!...may i suggest one thing...the colors of the yellow flowers should be first to catch our eyes cos it takes most of the pic!!...so?? ...over expose...Nature sould be interpretated i believe!!!
Thien Chau I might return a few times, it's just too good to miss!
Are you still repairing cameras? My daughter reports that the Canon 40D you fixed a while back turns on then quickly off, so once we rule out a failed battery we may need it repaired again.
G+ Photowalk May 4-7: Yosemite National Park - A World Heritage Site, one of the world's most incredible landscapes - Lunar rainbows ("moonbows") - waterfalls at peak flow - dogwood trees blooming by the Merced River - Spring wildflowers - reflections in Spring pools & the Merced River - full moon night landscapes The second photowalk in my series this Spring, again coinciding with the full moon to maximize shooting opportunities, will be to Yosemite National Park. This is one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world, and with lunar rainbows and night, full waterfalls, and wildflowers and trees blooming, this is arguably the best weekend of the year to visit. Feel free to RSVP or ask questions here, or for more information in a post which won't get buried, I've set up a post under a new Yosemite page at this link, where I'll maintain all the latest logistical details: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116372553458318494396/116372553458318494396/posts/ct...
Limited Time Offer For the next 2 weeks, the light of the setting sun will backlight Horsetail Falls just before sunset... if the waterfall is flowing and if clouds don't block the sun! I just cancelled reservations for 2 rooms at the Yosemite Lodge for Feb 24-26 Weekend. I'll still be going, but I decided to camp instead. Come on up and shoot Yosemite in the Winter! https://picasaweb.google.com/107459220492917008623/MyTravels20062009#5293901653794383122 #plusphotoextract
Valley of Fire I've added a lot of Valley of Fire photos to further illustrate some of the types of opportunities available during the G+/Panoramio Photowalk April 5-8 in the Las Vegas Area . For information or to RSVP, visit this post: https://plus.google.com/b/102266715914719821262/102266715914719821262/posts/GF9m67Suhox
Stunning, best time to visit.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!
ReplyDeleteperfect , flowers , air , the colours
ReplyDeleteDesert Gold along lower Full tường nhéJeff Sullivan
ReplyDeleteJohn Getchel If you have time to go, do! I'll most likely return multiple times this season.
ReplyDeleteIt's wonderful ! Thanks Jeff Sullivan !
ReplyDeleteWon't be there for a while I suspect Jeff. I'm in Florida right now!
ReplyDeleteJohn Getchel Good for you... stunning sunrises over the Atlantic if you're near the coast!
ReplyDeleteVery good Sir!!...may i suggest one thing...the colors of the yellow flowers should be first to catch our eyes cos it takes most of the pic!!...so?? ...over expose...Nature sould be interpretated i believe!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect capture (Death Valley National Park)....thank you for sharing truly beautiful, thank you......
ReplyDeleteI was in Death Valley last week. It was spectacular!
ReplyDeleteThien Chau I might return a few times, it's just too good to miss!
ReplyDeleteAre you still repairing cameras? My daughter reports that the Canon 40D you fixed a while back turns on then quickly off, so once we rule out a failed battery we may need it repaired again.
Yes, I am still in business. It's unlikely due to battery. It's probably due to either mirror or shutter charge-motor.
ReplyDeleteGreat view
ReplyDeleteLike!!!
ReplyDelete