Mercury Transit of the Sun Coming May 9
Mercury Transit of the Sun Coming May 9
There will a a transit of Mercury across the face of the sun, as seen from earth, on May 9, 2016. This article on timeanddate.com can tell you when the mercury transit may be available from your location. It also provides links to information on...
http://www.jeffsullivanphotography.com/blog/2016/05/09/mercury-transit-of-the-sun-coming-may-9/
#astrophotography #Canon #astronomy #planet #sun #transit
There will a a transit of Mercury across the face of the sun, as seen from earth, on May 9, 2016. This article on timeanddate.com can tell you when the mercury transit may be available from your location. It also provides links to information on...
http://www.jeffsullivanphotography.com/blog/2016/05/09/mercury-transit-of-the-sun-coming-may-9/
#astrophotography #Canon #astronomy #planet #sun #transit
thank you most people don't know what this means.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day.
Thanks for your information
ReplyDeleteLauretta Zwickel True. Fortunately, once they become aware of it, they can Google it to learn more.
ReplyDeleteLauretta Zwickel I hope I will be able to see it !!!
ReplyDeleteLauretta Zwickel I also observe the ISS when it comes over my town. Plus planetary movements.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a huge eye
ReplyDeletePam Tibbett Doesn't it? That was my response to it as well, like an alligator eye perhaps. I should make a mirror image of it and put the two side by side...
ReplyDeletethat is nice
ReplyDeletehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tnEnypHct8jRpE5HOMVvazlqsw5uY1Z5UbH6rjklrk9hz_dBFGALbESJNQ14o-1ZIsZephB2tv_r8WBccBs0Nx5AaUCOGjNRFH8=s0
FK GENIUS.WHY SO CLOSE AND YET SO FARAWAY. YA PHILLOSIFERRR.
ReplyDelete