Thank you TravelNevada for selecting my images for the front and back cover of your 2019 visitor's guide!


Thank you TravelNevada for selecting my images for the front and back cover of your 2019 visitor's guide! It's a huge honor for me to have my images promoting travel and photography in our home state!

For the front cover image, it was 102 degrees on that day, and we arrived to find the campground washed out and closed due to a flash flood a few days earlier, but we weren't going to let a little weather get in the way of the photography we were determined to capture!

The model on the cover is Lori Hibbett. It's fun to see our Border Collie puppy Donnan that small and young on the cover, only a few weeks old at the time, and on his first road trip. He desperately wanted to herd the free range cattle all the way across Nevada.

I love Nevada's Cathedral Gorge State Park, and can't wait to get back. I may have the opportunity to revisit later this month.

#TravelNevada #DFMI #TravelPhotography #Nevada

Comments

Post a Comment