In Search of a Magazine Cover Photo Back in June I described on my blog a trip I took where I'd focus on vertical day and night landscapes to enter into Outdoor Photographer magazine's Cover Photo contest: http://activesole.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-magazine-cover-photo.html Well, my new shots from that trip didn't win, but a star trails shot from a couple of weeks earlier in Yosemite National Park did! I hear it'll be the November cover, which should hit newsstands in a few shot weeks. I should have a cover mock-up to show you shortly. It's going to be Outdoor Photographer's best issue EVER! No, I don't know what will be inside yet, but the cover will rock, so they'd better make the rest good! I wonder if they'd consider not putting that big yellow title over my stars... Update 9/12 : Outdoor Photographer magazine has posted a copy of the October issue with an article on star trail photography: http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/how-to/sh...
Beautiful a;bum Jeff. What an awesome spot to live. :)
ReplyDeleteWe are pretty spoiled Kurt Harvey . :)
ReplyDeleteWoow, många tjusiga bilder.
ReplyDeleteFantastic !!!!
ReplyDeleteSuperbe,félicitations........
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeletefantasticos paisajes..
ReplyDeleteDanke für die tollen Fotos,ich bin sehr beeinbrückt.Du hast eine tolle Arbeit geleistet,mein Respekt.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Thanks Jeff Sullivan
ReplyDeletewonderful shot!!!!!! beautiful....
ReplyDeleteHermosos paisajes
ReplyDeleteHermosos paisajes
ReplyDeletebeattiful gorgeous
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures.
ReplyDeleteWell done.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful photo,s!
ReplyDeleteGreat album . Thank you. Jeff Sullivan
ReplyDelete