I am Barrister Pascal ryan A solicitor, am contacting you to assist in retrieving a sum of ($8.500,000.00) left in the bank by my Late client with a bank here in Togo, before its get confiscated by the bank.For more Details Contact my private email address thus: Pascalryan756@gmail.com Pascal ryan.
In Search of a Magazine Cover Photo Back in June I described on my blog a trip I took where I'd focus on vertical day and night landscapes to enter into Outdoor Photographer magazine's Cover Photo contest: http://activesole.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-search-of-magazine-cover-photo.html Well, my new shots from that trip didn't win, but a star trails shot from a couple of weeks earlier in Yosemite National Park did! I hear it'll be the November cover, which should hit newsstands in a few shot weeks. I should have a cover mock-up to show you shortly. It's going to be Outdoor Photographer's best issue EVER! No, I don't know what will be inside yet, but the cover will rock, so they'd better make the rest good! I wonder if they'd consider not putting that big yellow title over my stars... Update 9/12 : Outdoor Photographer magazine has posted a copy of the October issue with an article on star trail photography: http://www.outdoorphotographer.com/how-to/sh...
“Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world’s great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.” - Norman Maclean, "A River Runs Through It" #plusphotoextract
Sunset in Bandon on the Oregon Coast Sunset in Bandon, Oregon last month, early in my "victory lap" circling the Western U.S., celebrating the release of my California Landscape Photography guidebook! More from my Oregon/Washington album: https://plus.google.com/photos/+JeffreySullivan/albums/6114678649008909393 www.JeffSullivanPhotography.com #landscapephotography #hdr #travelphotography #visitoregon
Excellent capture! 👋👋
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous scene Jeff Sullivan. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteSimply Beautiful
ReplyDeleteSurreal, beauty. Such a lovely pic!
ReplyDeletesun set !
ReplyDeleteExcellent👍
ReplyDeleteBeautiful n breathtaking!!
ReplyDeleteJeff Sullivan
ReplyDeleteDear Jeff Sullivan,
I am Barrister Pascal ryan A solicitor, am contacting you to assist in retrieving a sum of ($8.500,000.00) left in the bank by my Late client with a bank here in Togo, before its get confiscated by the bank.For more Details Contact my private email address thus: Pascalryan756@gmail.com
Pascal ryan.
I love thad is good.
ReplyDelete